Friday, November 6, 2015

SAI physical presence

Swami, the father who lived and provided us guidance on how to live on this earth. Once I had a beautiful vision in my semi-sleep state. One night, at around 12:00 am I was just sleeping and was half asleep where I was thinking about baba's leela's and talking to him. That day, I was very excited as I read a lot of baba articles that day and was in total bliss.  So that night, I felt dear baba standing near my pillow and as I sleep I turned around in my sleep or actually moved my head I saw dear baba in physical form standing with his beautiful smile in his Orange Robe. I still remember that vision. Then I thanked baba for coming and while talking to him I slept off. I woke up around 2:00 am to feel and smell Vibuti Smell in my room. I could like see grey color dust (very light) in the room but the scent smell of the Udhi was sooooo sweet and soooo strong. I could feel it very strong the whole night and at around 5:00 am in the morning I could smell it only lightly. Guess when the divine has come the atmosphere carries that scent with him. I knew baba was there for a couple of hours until I slept. So at 2:00am I could feel his udhi presence and not much his physical presence. I woke up to a blissful morning. I always used to complain Swami that I never visited Puttaparti and I never saw you nor touched your feet. Now, I feel that was swami's darshan to my plea. Our father is so compassionate that we should just stop complaining and follow him. A mother knows when to give what to her children. So does swami. Baba please help us not to ask you but listen to you. yours and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment