Thursday, November 5, 2015

Shiva Lingam - My Eternal Father

OM NAMAH PARVATI PATHAYE NAMAHA
HARA HARA SHANKARA MAHADEVA
I got a beautiful dream of lord shiva. I happened to go into a ancient temple. It was very huge and very beautiful with nice sculptures and carvings on the walls of the temple. There were two floors for the temple. The ground floor into the basement was huge with different rooms and a white marble designed flooring. I was checking out the temple and there were lot of dieties. I was able to see Lord Ganesha, Idol, and then Lord Hanuman Idol. Then, I came upstairs to come out and saw a huge beautiful shiva lingam with lots of prayers and pooja going on. The Lingam was in brown color this time. The lingam was washed with water and decorated with flowers, bilva leaves and soooo pure environment. Its like two eyes are not enough to see the beautiful lord. I prayed and enjoyed the divine atmosphere there and there was lord Ganesha huge Idol as well there.
HARA HARA MAHADEVA

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment