Sunday, October 18, 2015

BABAs Paduka to his lotus feet


HOLD MY HAND Trust Me! I know the Path!. The holy father leads us in this path. He has the love of a million mothers. Lets all hold his hand birth after birth second after second and be in bliss and free of the worldly sorrows.
We usually go to dear Baba's temple always. There is a wonderful wax shirdi baba statue in the temple. So real like you feel to sit near his feet and say my dear father please keep me near your feet always..sooooo lovable....and beautiful like the water drops on pink rose petals.... Soooo Beautiful.....
 
I like to browse near Baba's accessories section where you can buy lot of idols, books ,key chain etc. There was this wonderful baba's feet made of white marble. They were sooo good. I instantly bought them home to adore my alter near baba's marble Statue. Felt very content to have baba's feet.
One night I got a beautiful dream.  In the dream. " I was near swami(puttaparti Baba). He was sitting on a chair wearing his orange robe.  He was looking at his feet. And he placed his feet on something and was complaining I don't see the thing between the fingers.... nothing...  not feeling comfortable. He kept on looking down and on wearing something to his feet and removing and asking me where is that, that one that is there between the toe fingers. In my vision a close look at dear swami's feet kept seeing those feet moving his big toe and long toe finger. Then the dream ended. I woke up from my dream and kept on thinking what was dear swami saying. The I came to my alter and put my head on shirdi baba's feet and then I realized Swami(puttaparthi baba) wanted me to get silver padukas and keep them in my alter in front of his feet. I saw the vision of the silver padukas in my dream, with a bud like holder between the big toe and long toe finger. Then I went to the temple to get those padukas but did not find the same set like the ones I saw in the dream. I was desperately looking online anywhere to find exact kind. But could not find. One day I was narrating my dream to one of the Sai sisters in the center and she instantly said, oh my dear I have so many silver padukas and I have been waiting for some one to give them . And then I was like, please...give me one pair. She brought them the next week when we met and there were the same exact padukas, I saw in my dream. I thanked swami and placed the padukas in front of dear Baba's feet in  my alter.
 
From this I learnt two things. One thing is by swami asking padukas in my alter he is asking my ego. Our ego should be let down to least that his padukas is enough to feel his presence. King Bharata kept Lord Rama's paduka's out of love to his brother, and rules the kingdom. Lets swami's padukas stay in our house and heart and guide us. Second thing is how Shirdi Baba and Satya Sai baba are connected and god is one and same..only the outer forms we see are different. I got Shirdi Baba's feet and Dear Swami(Puttaparthi Baba) was asking for the padukas. Loads of love to baba's who are ONE and the SAME. SAIRAM.
 
SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment