Sunday, October 18, 2015

Saffron Powder near the divine father Atma Lingam

OM NAMAH PARVATHI PATAYE NAMAHA
HARA HARA SHANKARA MAHADEVA
HARA HARA HARA HARA MAHADEVA
SHIVA SHIVA SHIVA SHIVA SADA SHIVA
MAHADEVA SADASHIVA
SADASHIVA MAHADEVA

I got a wonderful dream of the beautiful atma lingam. I was wondering outside and saw there were prayers going on inside a prayer hall and I entered into the hall. There were lot of people and lot of crowd. And there were couple of poojari's doing prayers to the divine shiva lingam. There was a beautiful brass water pot which was tied over the lingam and with drops of water dripping onto the shiva lingam. The shiva lingam was black in color but decorated with beautiful flowers and gold ornaments. The water dripping onto the lingam was falling on it and then slipping onto the side of the lingam. The poojari's made a way that on both sides of the lingam there were two deities and that all the devotees were taking rounds of all the three dieties. In the middle was the lingam. All were singing and making rounds of the three dieties. Somehow the devotees making rounds were standing on the thin one feet pathway making rounds and if we don't walk properly we might fall or slip somehow. And somehow I joined into that line and was also making some rounds. Sooooo happy to be near lord shiva, I was sooooo happy to make rounds watching the divine grace flowing out as "Om Namah Shivaya". What a sight it was. As I was so busy chanthig his name and fully dedicated to his love and feeling happy I was slowly watching him and moving on. The the poojari who was doing prayers to the Lord Shiva Parvathi Idols just opposite to the lingam called me, so I leaned over and then he gave lot of Saffron powder from his hands into my hands stating Lord Shiva wants to give you this. I took it with both hands and made namaskaram to lord shiva and my happiness knew no bounds. Like a small child, I took it I fell in love with the shiva lingam.. and said love you baba and came out. I was trying to find out my brother who was on the corner of the street looking for me. I was with him but some how lost my way and was wandering then somehow went into the prayer hall. The dream ended. WHAT A BLISS. later I thought, why did baba give me saffron powder . I don't know but even if baba gives poison it will be okay. but saffron powder is to let me know, he loves me I thought. PRAISE to LORD SHIVA SHAKTHI. A big hug to you my father, no matter how much I say I love you, its infinite and its never enough. how can this small dirt be capable of saying I love you to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment