Sunday, October 18, 2015

My father sai comes from heaven


Beautiful was that day and beautiful was his presence. One day, while we were going through greencard, processing ther was a sudden setback for 3 years and they stopped processing the green cards. I was very sad that day, and asked baba, why dear baba. The night I had a wonderful dream of my father coming preciously into my dream. There was a beautiful sky with dark clouds blue and green and the moon hiding behind the clouds but its light blossoming the whole sky. Beautiful was the sight, with his white light, spread across the blue green and gray clouds. My dear father with his white usual dress, the precious dress wearing it came through across the clouds from the sky, and lent his hand down on me. He slipped a beautiful Vibhuti packet into my hands. Precious as is the udhi packet and the precious is his bundle of love packed in there. So precious the moment, wish it happens over and over again every sec after second every birth after every birth. I had a peaceful good night sleep knowing my father is listening to me and comforted through his presence. The dream ended. The next morning, I was so happy and contended thinking why fear when my father is here. For next two days I lived in bliss, so pure. And after 6 months of time, he blessed my family with greencard. BABA comes into our lives when the right need comes in. We just hold on to his hand and move on. Trust him "He knows the path, you don't have to know the path". Pain or Sorrow just live with him and in it. Both will seem the same, when you outside of it , you will know, you were actually in bliss with him, who took care of you. LOADS AND LOADS OF LOVE. He only gives and only gives untill there is nothing more to give than himself and you merge in him. For his touch is so beautiful and has the love of million mothers. your lost child saideva. Sushma

No comments:

Post a Comment