Sunday, October 18, 2015

SriMahaLakshmi the mother of all children with affection like there is nothing compared to her love in this world


Shri Mahalakshmi The beautiful divine mother.

I pray to our loving mother to bless us with her glance of care and guide us in every step we take. Maa, please hold our hands and make us walk as how a toddler has to be thought. Lets all become little infants and hold our mother's hand forever.

One day I had a beautiful dream. There was large mela(a fair) and small stalls for clothes and all kinds of fancy things. I was walking through the mela streets playing around. I wanted to buy bangles. So, was thinking which place to buy as there is so much of choice. So thought the best place  to get it is from Sri Maha Lakshmi. And as I was looking I reached the place where the mother of this world was beautifully sitting wearing a beautiful light pink sari and the ornaments same way as we see in the pictures. Soooo beautiful with full of love and radiance..she was....Just love and love and care outpouring from her. My dear mother...hug...forever... .  Then, I ran to her and sat on her lap and as always a mother who knows her child instincts, she put some bangles to my both hands. Choo sweet. Then what a secure place to be there, why fear when you are in the mothers lap. She takes care of everything. I was sooo happy, as a infant who leaves all hers and stays with the mother and the mother takes care of everything.
Jai Mata Di.

No comments:

Post a Comment