Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lord Vishnu the eternal father the Namasmarana - Vishnu Sahasranammam


Kousalya supraja Rama poorva sandhya pravarthathe                       
Uttishta Narasardula karthavyamdhaivamanhikam


When the divine touches you, there is nothing in this world beautiful than that. I got a wonderful dream when lord venkateshwara showers his divine guidance. There was a beautiful hill(small one), with lord venkateshwara temple and lot of pilgrims making their way to the temple. The road was little muddy road and I saw lot of devotees were walking back and forth into the temple. I was about 100 feet away in front of the temple and was going towards the temple. Suddenly, I see a big man dressed himself like a priest and was having lord venkateshwara nammam, I still remember his powerful eyes and divine nammam, he stopped me and said chant Vishnu sahasranammam. He was dear lord venkateshwara in his simple form. I not knowing the divine chanting by heart I stumbled two lines making sure I don't make a mistake. It was really hard for me.

"Shuklam Baradaram Vishnum, Sasi Varnam Chatur Bhujam,
Prasanna Vadanan Dyayet, Sarva Vignoba Sandaye"


Fearfully I said in my mind, I said lord please forgive me I will chant Vishnu sahasranammam daily with out fail. Lord venkateshwara came in this form to remind me to do the chanting everyday. Then the dream ended. Shame on me because, couple of years ago before this incident, a sai sister from the sai devotees forum explicitly suggested me to daily chant "Vishnu Sahasranammam" every day for over all wellbeing of my family. And I thanked her and almost did the daily chanting for an year or two years. Then I stopped, lazy person as I am. For until after, the lord waited for few months that one day this lazy me will start back but I did not. Then, beautiful was his grace, only mother can get upset on her children so he came to my dream and told me to start the divine prayer. How else could a father teach his children more than this.  I love chanting Vishnu sahasranammam as it is very close to my heart.  Chanting daily Vishnu sahasranammam will give us indefinite benefits that only the dear lord knows. Lets all chant Vishnu Sahasranammam daily if not at least every Saturday. Its so nice, when you get a scolding or guidance from the ever loving father who has an ocean of mercy with him.  A loving slap from him is like a blissful feather touching you. Lets alllll love him to the core.....and  say love u and love u and love u swami.                                

No comments:

Post a Comment