Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lord Shiva and Ma Parvathi with her Divine Radiance

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA.

OM NAMAH PARVATHI PATAYE NAMAHA HARA HARA
HARA HARA SHANKARA MAHADEVA
HARA HARA HARA HARA MAHADEVA
SHIVA SHIVA SHIVA SHIVA SADA SHIVA
MAHADEVA SADASHIVA
SADASHIVA MAHADEVA


Dear Lord, please forgive my ignorance like a mother who always forgives her child. Please bless me to be your child always. I would like to share a wonderful dream I got. Here is the dream. "We were living in New York. There was suddenly a huge earth quake sound and the earth had a crack. I see the ground had a crack, and suddenly with the crack, long nagadevata emerged from the earth crack and rose straight high to the sky. He was all long from ground to the sky, beautiful was his fury and his glorious strong grey color appearance. He was thick and soooo huge. My father. Then I heard someone say the Holland tunnel is leaking and all the Hudson water in flooding the tunnel. I was like we are working in new York and need Holland tunnel for the train to go to new jersey. I came out of the office hurriedly to rush home to new jersey and went to the train station to hear this news. I was at the entrance of the huge Holland tunnel. I saw water all leaking and got very very scared. I thought I will die. I prayed to dear baba, please baba I have one daughter who is studying kindergarten please bless her, I need to be alive for her. I was desperately begging him. Sooo desperately. Then I heard some bhajans on the other side of the tunnel. I immediately went. I saw lord ganesha in the form of the elephant was holding a huge rock with his trunk. Then, I further saw, under the rock, there was a light kept and Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati sitting. Maa Parvathi as glorious as a hundred mothers. Father lord Shiva as glorious as a million fathers, and lord ganesha holding the rock as like a million brothers. And the beautiful naga devata who set the path for the divine parents arrival. All the devotes chanting shiva namasmarana. Om Namah Shivaya..Om Namah Shivaya.. Om Namah Shivaya.. Then I immediately started chanting Om Namah Shivaya and Om Namah Shivaya, with out taking a breath as though I would loose the chance of repeating the divine name, if I stop to take a breath. Then someone in the crowd asked, swami when will you come to us always like this. In the mean time lord shiva, was looking at me and smiling and watching me. The he smiled at me and said I will come to your house, if you keep bellam for me everyday. And then the chanting of Om Namah Shivaya was continuing. So beautiful and so positive vibration of a mandir in Holland tunnel. And the dream ended. From that day I used to put bellam (Jaggery) to lord shiva for next couple of years. After that I stopped and then later I started and then stopped..on and off, but He remindes to keep it everyday for him. He says even a pinch of bellam is enough for him. He loves it. Hug to you my dear mother and father.

OMSAISRISAIJAYAJAYASAI.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment