Sunday, October 18, 2015

My father sai comes to hug this useless child of his


BABA the dear father is love formed in human form. There was this beautiful earth with everything in grey and white. like the black and white picture of dear my father and the everything also in the same color. It was dark in the night about 10:00 pm. All the trees and roads and houses all around seem to be in seen in the grey-white color with the beautiful moon light falling on them the only source of light. There is this beautiful street in sanfrancisco downtown beside the pacific ocean. Its the crooked street designed in a zig-zag fashion starting up hill from the ocean front upwards to the hill in a zig-zag was. All the dear baba's children were sitting on the sides of the streets from down to the uphill. It was heard baba came to visit all of us in sanfrancisco from Shirdi. So all, excited were waiting for him on the side of the streets. Then slowly our dear father started his journey from down the street visiting his children. His beautiful appearance as radiant as it is, in his white usual kafni and his satka and his natural way of walking.  My father when will we change like you. So down to earth na thandri. when will we learn to leave everything and become like you. He was coming hurriedly up to the street. The few devotees helping as volunteers to organize the event, said Baba we still have lot of devotees waiting down and you are moving upward fast. He said wait I have my special daughter waiting for me, I love her and he came upwards fast and came to me. I saw him and 'OH MY GOD, the god is in front of you what can you ask him". the father whom I awaited and prayed for years together is in front of you. "OH MY GOD. I thought I have to ask him what I want in life. I asked him BABA please make me a good girl." Then he laughed and said, "then I will give you lot of problems (tests). I equally grinned back saying why fear when you are here. I will not feel any sorrows whatever you give. A person who has you should never be afraid of any problems that's the faith I have in you. Your love covers up all."  The he said I love you and moved up. The blissful moment of my life. The dream ended.

DEAR BABA, please bless us with immense faith that we love you more than anything in this materialistic world.

SAIRAM, my loving father.

No comments:

Post a Comment