Sunday, October 18, 2015

Presence of SriRama and his divine abode

Shri Janaki Ram ki Jai.

I got a wonderful dream of the divine father Shri Rama. It seems there was a huge prayer ceremony going in my house basement. And I was arranging lot of stuff for pooja and since morning I was very busy. Then, I went to the basement to hand over some stuff to my basement and I see Dear Truthful Father Lord Rama, Maa Sita Devi, Brother Lakshmana and most devoutly and faithful Lord Hanuman. They were standing huge life size covering all one side of the basement room. God with his beautiful adorable divine bliss was adoring the complete basement and there were a crowd about 70 to 80 people all sitting down in rows and receiving the blessings of the dear lord. I was arranging for all the items needed for the pooja ceremony of the dear lord, and I was passing over everything to my dad. This was happening in my house basement so I was in charge of taking care of the dear lord. The pooja ceremony went on for some time and we also had a poojari there. What a bliss. Then the dream ended. I woke up with all the bliss of dear lord rama, the divine bliss, the divine peace and grace of immense love and truthfulness of dear lord. Let the lord shower his divine love on us over and over again, we fall in his love over and over again. Please pick up your children our father.
Bolo Shri Ramchandra ki Jai. Janaki Mata ki Jai. Pavanasuta Hanuman Ki Jai. Bolo Siyavar RamChandra Ki Jai.  Please bless us all in your divine bliss that touches us with infinite love.

JAI SITARAM ki JAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment