Friday, October 16, 2015

WonderfulFather


Dear my divine father, thank you so much for lifting this child and hugging every second. I feel your presence every second and every minute. please help me have this blissful state birth after birth in your divine presence. let not the (I) creep in and let it be only YOU and only YOU in everything and everywhere. please bless all your children with food and shelter and let not any child starve.

I would like to share a wonderful dream baba thought me how to feed him.

One day I saw in the news, a mother left her small four children in a train station and went away. the children were just precious like my own children. I could not sleep that night, very very pained and wanted to hug them and say how beautiful is this life and how beauty can touch them with love. I was thinking who will take care of them and feed them.

That night, I had a wonderful dream. And here is the dream "Baba came to my house and it was during the dinner time, I cooked and fed my kids and feeling tired I went to bed. Only to realize in the morning, that I kept baba hungry all night. I could not forgive my self, cried and cried and asked him to forgive me. Then swami said, it will be okay, If I feed him by 12:00pm in the noon daily. I said okay and then went on with my household duties. Got up in the morning, started doing household chores, got the kids ready cooked and fed them and by then it was already 11:00 am. I realized that I have to feed baba, then I started to cook for him while doing other stuff, and by then it was 11:50am and whatever I cooked somehow got burnt.

Then at sharp 12:00pm noon, baba's sevak in white dress came to me to pickup lunch for Baba. I said I am sorry and felt very very guilty and said please give me 10 mins, I will  make upma and give. They said it is okay, but Baba maintains time. He said its 12:00pm, and  he already gave me a fair chance till 12:00pm to feed brunch actually. At Sharp 12:00 Baba ate the leftover yellow rice from yesterday, which I kept it aside to throw away.  Feeing guilty that I could not even find time to feed my father, I could not forgive myself for feeding him yesterday's food. Baba does so much for us, every second but I did not even have few min's for him every day. I say I love him so dearly but in what way can I show it. And the dream ended." From then, at 12:00 pm I remember my baba is hungry since morning.

Please take away my ego and forgive me my father. I love you the most.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment