Sunday, October 18, 2015

The beautiful Naga Devata with Divine Bliss



Amma Umamaheshwari, let the beautiful naga my precious, adore your amarnatha atma lingam. Let this child of yours shower everlasting affection on you. please pick this dirt up when ever I get dropped into the maya. I would like to share a wonderful dream I got one day. We studied in a college which is outskirts of a village. There is a single road that goes from the village to the college and the route is filled with forest and agricultural fields. Here is the dream "There is one beautiful Lord Shiva temple with a beautiful Shiva Lingam so beautiful as Mount Kailasa.  After the college was over after some years I went to visit the temple. There were a group of piligrims who went into the temple and came back stating there is a huge naga devata in the temple in the room near the lingam. So they could not enter the temple sanctorum. They told me about it. We all went into a Shared Van to go for the temple. They came back from the temple and shared their experience . Then I said okay and I went alone inside the temple and inside the sanctorum. The beautiful lingam was as tall as the beautiful mount kailasa 3/4 of the room height, 3/4 width of the room. I opened the door of the heavenly abode,and I see the ever dedicated lovable nagaraja raise to the top and bless me with his love pouring from his mouth into my mouth( the water stream width of one inch) . The taste of the water was like the bore water we get by drilling the ground in India. He blessed me with his love and his affection, wanted to give him a hug. Then, I came out of the temple sanctorum and went back to the crowd outside. The dream ended. After that, fell in love with naga devata for picking this dirt up and may dear nagaraja and nataraja bless forever and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment