Sunday, October 18, 2015

My father lord shiva and baba the father who is your guide in the world

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

A beautiful dream during early hours of a day. There was a beautiful sky and a huge red mountain,and behind the mountain there is a huge city.

For some reason, I was on this side of the mountain, where there is an ocean shore and I was standing all alone by myself and little scared an struggling to see why I am left alone here and how to cross to the other side of the mountain where I see lights and the world out there. This side of the ocean shore where I was standing was dark and the only light was the light that was coming from tbe city behind the red mountains. Then I see Huge Big Statues of Lord Shiva in sitting position almost as tall as the mountain. and Then I see dear Shirdi Saibaba Statue also, in same as big as the mountain and also in a sitting position with his white dhotar on. The Statues were huge like almost covering the mountain. The statues were in front me up to wards the uphill. Behind Lord Shiva's statue and Shirdi Baba's Statue the red mountains were there and behind the mountains the city. It was dark and alone me at the ocean shore and in front of me the dear lord. I raised my both hands and prayed to them. That day, I felt that not to fear and Shirdi Baba is there. His beautiful Darshan. I almost never prayed to Lord Shiva before. When we used to goto temple, I did pray to dear Shiva lingam, but not an ardent devotee like the way I am to Shirdi Baba. Before this dream, I got few dreams of Lord Shiva and always thought why do I see dear shiva my dear father. This dream, showed me that lord shiva and shirdi baba are one and the same. I folded my hands and prayed to them and felt content baba is here. Love you baba, when will you make this dirt capable of your love. yours and only yours,

OMSAIRAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment